If you have been following me on FaceBook or Pinterest then you have probably realised that my absolutely favourite stamp set at the moment is Fabulous You. I have been having so much fun creating cards with this beautiful stamp set. Here is my latest card project using one of the stamps from the set along with the gorgeous Balloon Ride B&T papers.
Even though this card, like all of my cards, is quick and simple, I'm still delighted with the finished product. Some of the features that I particularly love are the embossed B&T paper which gives the card some texture, the inked edges which give it a vintage feel and the Fancy Squares cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge which add a touch of elegance to the overall design.
The products I used to create this card include:
- Ballon Ride Paper Packet
- Fabulous You Stamp Set
- 51/2" x 41/4" Colonial White Card (Value Pack)
- Cashmere Cardstock
- Colonial White Cardstock
- Cricut Art Philosophy Collection (Square 3, cut at 2.75” (Colonial White) and 3" (Cashmere), p. 43)
- Quatrefoil Embossing Folder
- Cocoa Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (used to stamp the image)
- Desert Sand Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (used to ink the edges of all card stock and paper)
- Watercolour Pencils
- Sponge Daubers
- Tombow Adhesive
- 3D Foam Tape
- Bone Folder
I finished off my project by stamping the front of the envelope with the same stamp in Desert Sand.
Please visit my website to find out more information about the gorgeous products used to create this card.