Jun 9, 2014

Kaboom! CTMH's June Stamp of the Month is "da bomb"


I'm just a little bit in love with Close to My Heart's June Stamp of the Month 'Kaboom'!  It is such a fun stamp set that lends itself to multiple purposes (birthdays, New Year's Eve, party invitations, thank you notes, design-your-own wrapping paper) and could feature on so many different cards and page layouts.  

I have been busy pinning ideas from all over Pinterest onto my CTMH June 2014 SotM Board- so many fun, colourful and inspiring ideas that make my creative juices go crazy! Be sure to check the board out for ideas and inspiration for your own crafting projects!


I decided to use the 'Kaboom' stamp set at a recent craft day to create a fun Layer-upon-Layer card.  I really love the effect created when you stamp multiple layers of card stock stacked on top of each other and thought this stamp set would be just PERFECT for this style of card.  What do you think?

This Layer-upon-Layer card features a White Daisy card base, Hollyhock and White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon, Sorbet and Hollyhock Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads and the June Stamp of the Month 'Kaboom'.



I stamped the 'What a BLAST' sentiment on a separate piece of White Daisy Cardstock in Lagoon ink, cut around it and mounted to with 3D Foam Tape to create an extra feature (and layer) on the card. 

I really think that this stamp set is going to become one of my favourite go-to stamp sets for creating fun  and colourful cards and page layouts.  Don't forget that the 'Kaboom' SotM is only available in June 2014.  Visit my website to find out how you can purchase it for only $5.00

No comments: