One of my team members, Lynn, inspired me to create this card after I saw the one she created at our recent Cards for Australian Troops Workshop. I love the simplicity of this design and the monochromatic colour-scheme is uncomplicated yet elegant. Follow the instructions below to create this card in pink or change it up and make it using a different colour.
Pretty Petals stamp set
Just To Say stamp set (from the Cricut Artfully Sent Collection)
11” x 4 1/4” Pixie Cardstock
4” x 3 1/4” Pixie Cardstock
3 3/4” x 2 3/4” Pixie Cardstock
4” x 2 1/4” White Daisy Cardstock
3 1/2” x 2 1/2” White Daisy Cardstock
6” x 3” White Daisy Cardstock (for stamping flowers)
Pixie Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Hollyhock Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Cocoa Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Damask Embossing Folder
Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors
Thin 3-D Foam Tape
- Score the long piece of Pixie Cardstock at 5 1/2 inches using the Score Board. Fold in half, using the Bone Folder to make a crisp fold.
- Stamp one of the flowers and one flower centre using Pixie ink and a second flower using Hollyhock ink onto the White Daisy Cardstock.
- Cut the flowers and flower centre out with your Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors.
- Stamp the “Thank You” sentiment in Cocoa Ink towards the bottom of the 3 1/2” x 2 1/2” piece of White Daisy Cardstock.
- Emboss the 4” x 3 1/4” piece of Pixie Cardstock with the Damask Embossing Folder.
- Assemble the card as shown using the Thin 3-D Foam Tape to layer the flowers and flower centre.