The original design for this card came from a very talented member of my team, Michelle Firth. I think it is just adorable, with oodles of gorgeous flowers that make it just perfect for giving to a special mum this Mother's Day.
Here's what you need to do to make it for your own mum:
White card and envelope (Value Pack)
A Budding Friendship stamp set
Flowers for Mum stamp set
3 3/4” Juniper circle (cut using Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge)
6” x 6” White Daisy Cardstock (for stamping)
Gypsy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Sorbet Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Lagoon Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Pear Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Topiary Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Slate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Embossing Folder (the card uses Honeycomb)
3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive
Thin 3-D Foam Tape
3-D Foam Tape
1. Trim the top and bottom off the Juniper circle to create the “vase”.
2. Stamp 2 large flowers (Gypsy and Sorbet, outlined with Slate ink).
3. Stamp 3 small flowers (Cotton Candy and second generation Lagoon, outlines with Slate ink).
4. Stamp a number of small and large leaves (Pear and Topiary, outlined with Slate ink).
5. Cut out the flowers and leaves using Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors.
6. Stamp the ‘Happy Mother’s Day’ sentiment from the Flowers for Mum stamp set in Slate ink and then emboss the vase above the sentiment.
7. Adhere the vase to the card base using 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive.
8. Arrange the flowers and adhere them using Thin 3-D and 3-D Foam Tape to achieve different levels.