Mar 10, 2016

Alpha-Crazy!

I love alphabet stamps and I cannot lie! And they are my favourite stamps that I'll be sharing with you today! 

That's right, if you've been along for the ride with me this month, you know that I have been blogging about my favourite stamp sets to celebrate Stampaganza 2016!


Don't forget, this month as part of our Stampaganza 2016 promotion, when you purchase two of our gorgeous stamp sets, you can choose another stamp set (of equal or lesser value) FREE! Yes, FREE! That's 3 stamp sets for the price of 2.  How exciting!




Alphabet stamps are the bomb! You can use any combination of letters to create any words, sentiments or headings for your cards, pages, tags, planner or other crafting projects- and you never RUN OUT! You can mix and match letters from different alphabet stamps to create interesting and eye-catching focus points on your work and you can use different colour combinations to make those letters pop!

Close To My Heart has a huge assortment of My Acrylix Alphabet stamp sets available in a variety of fun, fabulous and funky fonts, but today I'm going to share four projects created with just a selection of them- 1. Jennifer's Hand, 2. Marquee Uppercase, 3. Typography, 4. Etched, 5. Keyboard Uppercase and 6. Inked.




The first project, a 5 1⁄2" x 4 1⁄4" Congrats! Card is featured on page 107 of the Annual Inspirations Idea Book and is created using the Etched and Jennifer's Hand Alphabet stamp sets.  The Etched stamp set has been used to create the stamped background and Jennifer's Hand has been used for the embossed sentiment at the front of the card.  
Ingredients used to create this card include:
A1182 My Acrylix® Etched Alphabet 
B1484 My Acrylix® Jennifer’s Hand 
Z7203B Georgie Paper Packet
1386 Black Cardstock

Z2172 Whisper Exclusive InksTM Pad 
Z888 Black StazOnTM Ink Pad 
Z2013 Sequins Silver Assortment 
Z2068 RangerTM White Super Fine Embossing Powder 
Z1979 Marvy® Uchida® LePenTM
Journaling Pen 


This adorable 12" x 12" Layout "You’re Off to Great Places" features on page 106 of the Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  It is a fabulous example of how you can use a number of stamp sets on the same project to create a fun and cohesive look.  This layout features 5 different stamp sets but they work together so beautifully! 
Ingredients used to create this layout include:
E1033 My Acrylix® Inked Alphabet
B1484 My Acrylix® Jennifer’s Hand 
E1029 My Acrylix® Marquee Uppercase 
B1416 My Acrylix® Keyboard Uppercase 
A1182 My Acrylix® Etched Alphabet 
X7201B La Vie En Rose Paper Packet X7204B Urban Paper Packet
1386 Black Cardstock
X5760 Cotton Candy Cardstock
Z3146 Watercolor Paper
Z2641 Glacier Exclusive InksTM Pad 

Z2105 Black Exclusive InksTM Pad
Z3091 Pink Enamel Gems
Z3132 Watercolor Paints
Z3188 Paintbrush Set
Z3169 Cricut® Artbooking Collection Thread

Cricut® Shapes:
Art booking, 11" Overlay <3> (cut 2, p. 40) 


This sweet 4 1⁄4" x 5 1⁄2" Alphabet Card is on page 104 of the Annual Inspirations Idea Book and features the Typography stamp set. I just love the contrast between the Whisper background stamping and the pop of Poppy for the sentiment.  


The ingredients used to create this card include:
E1032 My Acrylix Typography 
X7197B Zoe Paper Packet
X5779 Poppy Cardstock
Z2652 Poppy Exclusive Inks Pad 

Z2172 Whisper Exclusive Inks Pad 


Finally, here are two projects that would be super-cute additions to your next birthday bash!
This simple 4 1⁄4" x 5 1⁄2" Thanks a Bunch Card above features on page 107 of the Annual Inspirations Idea Book and includes letters from both the Inked and Etched alphabet stamp sets.  I just love the way the individual letters from the Inked stamp set can be stamped to look like they are joined into a cursive script! Check out the "thanks" sentiment above as a gorgeous example of this.  And of course our clear blocks make it so easy to line up the letters perfectly!

Ingredients used to create this card include:

E1033 My Acrylix Inked Alphabet 
A1182 My Acrylix Etched Alphabet 
D1663 My Acrylix Floral Banners 
X7201B La Vie En Rose Paper Packet 
Z2105 Black Exclusive Inks Pad 
Z2641 Glacier Exclusive Inks Pad 
Z2123 Goldrush Exclusive InksTM Pad 
Z2642 Flaxen Exclusive Inks Pad 
Z2012 Sequins Gold Assortment 
Z3086 Aqua Shimmer Trim 


The 5 3⁄4" x 4 3⁄4" HB to You Bag is also featured on page 107 of the Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  The Etched and Typography stamp sets have been used to create this adorable gift bag.  

Ingredients used to create this bag include:
A1182 My Acrylix Etched Alphabet 
E1032 My Acrylix Typography 
X7203B Georgie Paper Packet
1243 Goldrush Cardstock

Z2105 Black Exclusive Inks Pad
Z2641 Glacier Exclusive Inks Pad
Z2036 Designer Creations Slate Paper Bags 

Z2012 Sequins Gold Assortment
Z3171 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection Tissue Paper

Cricut® Shape:
Art Philosophy, 2" <Circle1> (p. 21) 

Do you want to create one or more of these super cute projects?  I'd love to show you how, and throughout March is definitely the perfect time to snap up your favourite Alphabet stamp sets (or any of your favourite stamps for that matter)!

Drop by my shop 24/7 to check out the huge range of My Acrylix stamp sets before Stampaganza 2016 is over or contact me to place an order or register for one of my upcoming workshops. 

Warmest crafty wishes,
Denise :)

No comments: