Mar 6, 2016

So Many Smiles


I'm back again with another one of my favourite stamp sets, So Many Smiles which is featured in the Annual Inspirations Idea Book
This stamp set is just so versatile- the circular geometric designs lend themselves to creating all sorts of beautiful decorations for cards, page layouts and other paper crafting projects and the sentiments are perfect for a variety of occasions.

The first card below is based on a card design on page 85 of the 2015-2016 Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  It features Kaleidoscope B&T paper and coordinating colours of Pear, Gypsy, Canary, Sunset, Hollyhock and Pixie.  I just love the bright, fun feel of this card and think it just perfect for celebrating a special friendship. 


The second card was designed and taught to me by by my team member Stephanie Sinclair.  I just love the way she has created the textural wreath with individually stamped and cut leaves arranged around the sentiment.  And I think the diagonal split between the contrasting Zoe B&T Paper is so effective and eye-catching.   


The next card is a Diagonal Z-fold card based on a design by the very clever Stephanie Sinclair. This card features Sangria B&T Paper and coordinating colours of Dessert Sand, Eggplant and Pomegranate.  I love that the combination of colours and the clustered leaves and circle create an Aztec feel to this card which is accentuated by little glimpses of Bronze Simmer Trim. 


The final card is created with Urban B&T Paper and coordinating colours of Sapphire, Slate, Saffron, Saddle, Champagne, Peacock and Pomegranate. I have seen many cute paper-pieced owls created from the circles and leaves of the So Many Smiles stamp set on Pinterest, and I wanted to try my own version.  I think it turned out OK! :)


Can you believe the versatility of this one stamp set? I think So Many Smiles is just so very special and guaranteed to bring a smile to your face when you use it to create beautiful projects.  

Don't forget, this month as part of our Stampaganza 2016 special promotion, when you purchase two of our gorgeous stamp sets, you can choose another stamp set (of equal or lesser value) FREE! Yes, FREE! That's 3 stamp sets for the price of 2.  How exciting!


Keep checking back this month as I reveal more of my favourite stamp sets and projects featuring them as Stampaganza continues.

Warmest crafting wishes,
Denise :)

No comments: