Mar 13, 2016

Time for another favourite stamp set!

This month, I am all about sharing my favourite stamp sets- well some of the anyway! I am loving revealing some of the my go-to stamp sets and a few of the projects that you can create with these beauties!

Today, I am going go ga-ga over the My Anchor stamp set (and matching My Anchor Thin Cuts).  This nautical stamp set has got so much going for it.  It creates gorgeous cards for males (and I know that we are always looking for more male-oriented card designs), spectacular embellishments for page payouts, and adds pizazz to your Planner and other paper crafting projects.



I created the card below to teach at my upcoming April Creative Cardmaking Workshop. I wanted to offer an eye-catching, fun and simple card for a male birthday.  The card features Sapphire, Glacier, White Daisy and Lagoon Cardstock, Regatta B&T Paper as well as Cranberry, Honey, Sapphire, Desert Sand Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads and Memento Black Stamp Pad.  With the use of the matching Thin Cuts, this card comes together quickly but still looks colourful and interesting. What do you think?



The 4 cards below are created from the products supplied in the Regatta Workshops Your Way Scrapbooking Kit.  In fact, you can create 2 each of these designs from this kit as well as 6 page layouts and 2 pocket scrapbooking pages! Wowza! I just love the fresh, fun feel of these adorable cards and the sentiments really make me smile!



Coordinating Thin Cuts really do make life easy-peasy! Just stamp and then roll the stamped image through your Big Shot or Cuttle Bug with the matching Thin Cut for a perfect cut every time! 

Check out our current range of stamp sets and coordinating Thin Cuts! Oh my gosh, they are just too adorable.  (Please note that the Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts are already sold out due to a huge demand and the other Thin Cuts have been placed on While Stocks Last).  


Don't forget, this month as part of our Stampaganza 2016 special promotion, when you purchase two of our gorgeous stamp sets, you can choose another stamp set (of equal or lesser value) FREE! Yes, FREE! That's 3 stamp sets for the price of 2.  How exciting! Order on my website 24/7, or send me a text or email with your order.


Don't forget to keep checking back in March as I continue to blog about my favourite stamp sets this month!

Warmest crafting wishes,
Denise :)

1 comment:

Maz said...

I love how this has all come together. Great idea thanks for sharing.